If you’re looking for the cost of a private investigator in Sydney, you have come to the right place, let’s first look at the different type of services a private investigator could provide.
Private investigators in Sydney can work in many types of investigation services such as:
- Infidelity or cheating partner investigations
- Family law investigations
- Background checks
- Phone number and sms investigations
- Forensic investigation
- Surveillance investigators
- Missing person investigations
- Find my family Investigators
- Police checks
- Forensic Investigations
- Social media investigations
- Child support Investigations
- Security sweeps
- Electronic bug detection
- General Information investigations
Each one of the services mentioned above will have a different cost attached to the service pending on many factors such as the experience of the investigator, their exposure and length of trading time though as a rough idea investigators charge upward from $80 per hour for surveillance and locating persons of interest and up to $350 per hour for forensics and listening device detection.
We are happy to answer any of your questions relating to pricing you may have though please remember this is a public info blog so don’t leave any personal information like mobile numbers and names.
For all inquiries feel free to contact us: email@example.com or provide confidential inquiry direct on 1300 738 400