Has your partner become protective of thier mobile phone?
Are they unaccountable at certain times?
Well, “Heartbreakers Private Investigators” have the solution for you.
Surveillance- The Investigation Art
Surveillance investigations is said to be the art of examining the activities, movement and patterns of a person or object of interest. This includes things like the observation of behavioural patterns of people, the activities performed by them, the routine followed by them and several other objects or persons associated with them.
Heartbreakers specialize in partner surveillance specifically around obtaining evidence to assist you gather answers for your relationship, since 1996.
What type of Surveillance can we assist you with?
Surveillance Investigators generally will seperate their surveillance service in 3 different catorgories.
1. Mobile / Physical Surveillance Investigations
This is were a private investigator will follow the person of interest in a vehicle and document their movements and paterns, see who they meet with and obtain video evidence of these events and then report back to the client with supporting evidence. Traditionally this is the most common surveillance service our clients opt for.
2. Foot surveillance
This is where the private investigator may need to follow an individual from work that may take public transport to and from destinations. To perfect this service, detailed planning is required due to the close proximity the investigator in placed in. Usually 2 investigators (which is called a 2-up) is applied, this works really well with great outcomes.
3. Digital SurveillanceThis is where the investigator analyzes information via digital devices to assist in gathering evidence. Every time you log into your computer, phone or email a trace is left behind to assist our investigators to identify what your movement, patterns and history the indivual has been apart of. Facebook and social media information is valuable especially when dating apps are identified when the person of interst is in a committed relationship.
Why Hire Us?Our physical surveillance activities include keeping a close watch on the subject and their activities, maintaining a proper distance with them. This private investigator technique is mainly used in cases of infidelity, criminal, cheating spouses, missing people and even frauds. Different types of veicles are used based on the circumsatance. Static surveillance and mobile surveillance are of the most common physical surveillance methods followed by foot surveillance.
- The first and foremost reason to contact us is to take you out of your present trouble situation, let us take care of your problem and have it solved.
- With vast experience in performing surveillance activities in a number of cases across Australia, we have the right intent of working on varied situations, circumstance, settings and levels of difficulty, no job is too difficult, it just requires more planning.
- Our private investigators have a higher level of skilled practice in performing modern surveillance, armed with the latest technology.
- We make sure to keep a close eye on the subject being monitored and gather as much evidence as possible to meet the perfect objectives.
- Being a highly recommended and professionally Police licensed surveillance investigator service provider with operating offices in Melbourne, Queensland and Sydney, we ensure everything remains within the legal premises.
- You get what you pay for. In this industry price reflects the experience the investigator has. After all, you pay the investigator what he knows, not what he does.
Types of Surveillance Services We Perform
Working in close association with the cases handed over to us, our investigators make it a point to reach to the final object, as soon as possible. This is why we work and also educate our clients, under the two major functional surveillance services:-